Monday, February 1, 2016

Mixed Media Mojo February Challenge

The February challenge on Mixed Media Mojo is Heart with the added twist of Paper Piecing.


Since it is winter I decided to use some bright wonderful colors for my challenge piece.  I used some of my Dylusions paints.  Love the bright cheery colors.  A piece of cardboard was sitting around so it was asking to be used on the challenge also.  I hope you enjoy my creation.


Please come back later in the month and I will talk about the steps I used to make this canvas.  Come join us - you know in the month of February you need to make something with a heart on it.

3 comments:

Lula said...

Love your piece Barb with all these yummy colours!

Deb said...

Love all the wonderful bright colours Barb, can't wait to find out how you made it! Deb xo

hazel said...

A wonderful canvas, love the heart and the colours are fab.
xxx Hazel.