Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's Day Ensemble

So you may ask, what is a Valentine Ensemble.  My ensemble consists of a card, a candy jar (which is a recycled dressing jar) and a small bag which could be used to hold treats or a gift card.


The bright pink dots paper, solid pink paper and white paper bag are products from Canvas Corp.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the circles, scalloped circles and hearts for my ensemble.  I used my Cuddlebug and a dot embossing folder to dry emboss the bag, background on card and white centers on the pink scalloped circle.  Isn't that bag cute embossed.  The embossing dresses it up.  The sentiment is a stamp from Simon Says Stamp that I won commenting on a blog hop.  I have used it so much this year on my cards.

I am entering this set in the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp where the challenge is "heart".  There are a few hearts on my project.

Well I must confess the candy jar is almost empty.  Those M&M's taste wonderful.  I hope the remainder of your Friday is awesome.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous creations Barb! I love the embossing and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx