Monday, June 6, 2016

Christmas Cards and Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday again - time to show some love to your old supplies.

The current challenge on Jingle Belles is Frosty the Snowman.  I was looking for a stamp and on the shelf was the snowman that I used on my card.  The snowman has such a cute personality and today it is a girl snowman because she is all dressed up in her pink scarf and hat and is wearing some bling on her finger tips.


The paper is random pieces from different collections that I gathered together to use.  I did see a date of 2008 on one of the pieces.  The stamp is from Stampendous and is colored with Copics.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  The felt snowflakes are from my supplies.  I added some extra bling and Stickles to finish off the card.

I did add some blue chalking around the image so that the white paper which the image was stamped on was not so WHITE.  Sometimes this distracts me from the card so have tried to find a way to add just a small amount of soft color.  What do you do for this.

I did make four cards so I am a happy Christmas card camper.

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I do love a snowman in pink ... and I love that you pick a day of the week to use-up old supplies (I may have to adopt that idea) ... so very glad you helped us celebrate Frosty at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

what a fun and fabulous card, i love that uber-cute *PINK* snowperson! :) thanks for celebrating all things cool and wintery (& PINK!) with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥