Monday, September 12, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday

Yes, I seem to be neglecting my blog and not creating, but honestly, I have been working on projects for design teams.  I have made several different project and you will be able to see them sometime soon.

I also have kitted some card kits to take with me.  A friend is sending boxes overseas to her daughter's unit and I want to send her at least 30 cards.  I will be at my daughters for a few days so I should have time to assemble the cards.

The die cuts for this card were sitting on a table and today they spoke to me.  Of course, I had to acknowledge them and by the end of Sunday they became a card.


It is kinda a shabby chic card.  I used a tea dyed doily, some old lace, did some sewing with my sewing machine and once the card was assembled, I spritzed some gold mist over the top.  You can kinda see it in the picture.

I am going to Bella Crafts Connection next week end in the Twin Cities so no posts for me.  I will be learning new things and spending time with a couple of my best crafting buddies.

Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Stamping From The Heart said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! We look forward to seeing you in a few days at the Bella Crafts Connections event at Mall of America!

Creatively yours,
Lisa Rojas
Bella Crafts Publishing