Saturday, October 8, 2016

Happy Little Stampers October Anything Goes Die Challenge

How did it get to be October already but in the good sense, it is time for a new challenge on Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes Die Challenge.    


So many dies, so many choices but I decided to go with a new die I bought when I was in the Twin Cities for Bella Crafts Connection.  My friend Annie took us to a store that had some card making supplies.  They had lots of dies.  I controlled myself; I only bought two dies and that made me happy.

Here is my card and you will see why this die made me happy.


It made me happy because it is the word happy.  You get the cloud with happy cut out and also the die cut word Happy.  It just makes me happy.

This paper was in my supplies.  It has three different patterned papers and a solid to match.  The mat was cut from the solid and I used one of the patterned papers.  I embossed these pieces with a new embossing folder.  I die cut the "happy" - three layers for each happy.  I glued the three layers together and then the cloud ones are pop dotted on the card front.  The word is glued to the ribbon.  I tied a bow and added it to the card front.  Now it gets a little tricky - I have become a mist crazy woman.  I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Dazzling Diamonds.  The card really sparkles.  You can see that the mist pooled in some sots which gives it a beautiful look.

Please come along to Happy Little Stampers and play with our October challenge.

2 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful Card...

laurie said...

I love the pink..so pretty!