Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Valentine Fish For You

I am currently visiting friends in the Florida Keys and this is the Valentine card I made for them.  They live in a fishing community during the winter months.


I drew the fish and painted him.  I really like how he turned out.  The hearts were cut with my Silhouette.

The background was different shades of blue sprays on a gessoed book page.  I had seamed the paper and the seam stood out.  I then added washi team over the seam and then several small pieces in two spots.  I mixed some texture paste with paint to make blue embossing paste and used two different stencils to add some additional texture to the card front and hide the washi tape.  I believe I accomplished that.

I enjoyed making this card because I should have been cleaning my house and packing.

No comments: