Sunday, April 23, 2017

Case This Sketch

Lazy blogger - I have created cards this last week along with starting to clean the mess I call a studio.  OMG - I have a job in front of me.

Today's card is based off the weekly sketch from Case This Sketch.  A very nice sketch that has many possibilities for designs.


The paper I used is from two different new 6 x 6 pads.  One was gifted to me and I bought the other one.  I love the ombre colors in both the die cut and the background.  I die cut the hearts with my Silhouette Cameo.  I also cut two more pieces out of white and glued all three layers together so the image pops off the page.



I have a friend collecting cards for a troop being sent overseas next year.  She has given us lots of lead time so that helps.  I miss making cards for Operation Write Home.  I made two of this design.

I have my boxes for the different charities I support for which I make cards.  There is now going to be a soldier box to go along with my Collins Home box and a box for the two fundraisers my friend Mary is involved in - one for Hospice and another for the Collins Home.  It helps me stay busy and use some of my supplies.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun and pretty take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Such a cool idea with the hearts!