Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Oldie Moldie Monday on Tuesday

Oops - I was lazy and did not post my picture yesterday of a card using old paper.  Believe me, this paper is very old.  I got it as a sample from CHA.  I have hung onto it for a long time.  I must have liked the colors.

I was participating in an exchange for cards with humor and this is the card I came up with.

The background is distress oxides.  The coat, skirt, shoes and purse were all stamped on the old pattern paper and fussy cut and glued to a main image.  Those shoes were very little pieces.  The other coloring was done with Copics.  Glossy Accents were added to her glasses.


The image was mounted on a wobbler so this fantastic babe wiggles.  It is really funny.


I even finished the inside of the card.


I hope the recipient likes it.  I want to make another one of these and I know the perfect person to receive it.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

No comments: