Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Case This Sketch Birthday Card

I try to make CAS cards but sometimes I find it is very difficult to do.  I think I nailed it this time.

I am working on some cards for a box being sent overseas to a group of soldiers and thought this card would go in the box plus it was flat and easy for them to mail home.

I decided to use the sketch at Case This Sketch.    I use a version of this sketch sometimes when I am creating cards.


I had bought a new 6 x 6 pad at Tuesday Morning (as if I needed another 6 x 6 pad in my collection).  It is specifically birthday related so I think I will get good use out of the paper collection.

The background has a very slight pattern to it so that helped me handle all that white space.  The stamp is from Jo Ann Fabrics.  It is a collection of sentiments in their new $1.99 bins.  I have gotten several sentiment sets out of there which I just love.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.  There are so many good causes out there you can make cards for.  A fellow card maker I met on Operation Write Home is coordinating this drive for a troop from her state.

No comments: