Monday, October 9, 2017

Oldie Moldie Monday and Happy Card Making Day Collide

So over the week end, a private group I am in celebrated World Card Making Day.  We all met through our love of making cards.  Different people hosted challenges every two hours. 

I hosted the first challenge - and since I try to always do Oldie Moldie Monday - my challenge was to use supplies that you have had in your supplies for a few years.  I believe my paper pad had a 2012 date on it and I know the stamp is very old also. 



There are many layers of patterned paper on this card, a piece of burlap, and brown twine.  The bow was made with seam binding which I colored with a spray called Tea.  The sentiment is a new stamp set from Penny Black.  I thought the jolly fit this Santa very well.

Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring a challenge to share what you made for World Card Making Day

Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love for your older supplies. 

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

A great vintage feel and beautiful combination of colors, images and pattern! Hugs, Autumn