Monday, November 27, 2017

Oldie Moldie Monday

Time to show some love for your old supplies.

Today's post is a continuation of the papers I used last week.  I got a total of 6 cards from those two sheets of paper.  I had made at least one card out of this paper years ago.

This card is the same layout as last week's cards.



I have gotten a new set of tag dies and used almost all the sizes on this card.  I traced around the outside edge of the die to make my card base.


This card uses up almost all the last pieces of paper.  I cut the paper using my rectangle stitched dies in different sizes.


I threw away the last few pieces of paper.  Nice to know those sheets of paper are not on my desk anymore.  I guess I should check and see what else is on here I could use for cards.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

No comments: