Monday, January 8, 2018

January Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

It is time for the first challenge of the new year at Anything Goes with Dies challenge at Happy Little Stampers

I love challenges that are Anything Goes.  You have a whole world of creativity open to you.


I chose to make a birthday card.  This card went to my son in law who lives in Alaska.  They see moose all the time.  When I visited last year in March, my moose siting was in the city limits.  Two moose were at the car wash and ambled across the street to Walgreens.  How fun.  I also made this same design into Christmas cards for my grandsons.


Here is a close up of the moose.


Here is a close up of the birch trees and pine trees.



Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for our Anything Goes with Dies Challenge for the month of January.  

4 comments:

Macimbalo said...

What a great card - and how fun is that seeing moose all over town! I bet he loved this card - great scene with those dies!

Ina G said...

Fabulous background for the birch and pine trees. A lovely scene with the moose. So very Christmasy but can be used for any occasion.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a fabulous card..Love the background so much..Hugs, Deepti

Bobby said...

I love this card and I have all the makings so I've pinned it for further reference. Thanks for the inspiration.