Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge

It is time for the January challenge at Happy LIttle Stampers for ATC's


An ATC (artist trading card) measures 2.5  x  3.5.  It is to be traded not sold.

Here is my ATC.  I had lots of fun making it.  I was inspired by a card I had seen on Pinterest so went to my supplies to see what I had that would work.  The tree stamp I have had for over 10 years.  It is a stamp I reach for many times to make sympathy cards for a male.  I used a die to cut the leaf opening.
I had some great chunky embossing powder that I used around the outside edge of the ATC.


Here is a close up of one corner.


Come join us at Happy Little Stampers for our January ATC challenge

4 comments:

simo said...

What a great idea of using a leaf die to cut the opening...Love it Barb! So glad we are in this Team together! Hugs xxx Simona

Jane said...

Oh that leaf window is so inspired and absolutely perfect for this month's tree theme. Spectacular atc Barb.

Linda said...

Lovely ATC .... great idea to use the leaf die xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

That chucky has a great effect!