Saturday, February 17, 2018

You Make My Heart Smile

You Make My Heart Smile - isn't that a beautiful sentiment.  This stamp is from Art Gone Wild.  It seemed to fit this card.

My card today is based on the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.


I turned the sketch on its side for my card.  I once again used paper from the Lawn Fawn Watercolor 6 x 6 pad.  This is a wonderful pad of paper to use - it makes a background so easy.  The bicycle is a sticker.  I have two more bikes to use up.  They are boy bikes so I need to think about that.

I added a line of distress oxide under the bike to ground it.  Some pink hearts were stamped around the card to pick on the "heart" in the sentiment.


I really do like how this card turned out.  It makes my heart smile also. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Great take on the sketch!