Sunday, March 11, 2018

Happy Easter

While shopping at Michael's one day, I found a little deck of cards with a bunny on it holding a bouquet of flowers.  This gives you 52 chances to make a fun card. 

I did share with some friends in a facebook group I am in.  I sent six people the bunny card as a design element and today we get to see how everyone used their card.  It is very fun to see.  I am using this bunny as the focal point on all my Easter cards.

Here is one of the cards I made.  I am entering it in the monthly challenge at Dies R Us where the challenge this month is to use pastel colors and at least one metal die.  I used two metal dies on this card.  The plaid is cut with my largest wonky stitch die and the white scalloped frame is also a die.  The yellow inside is what is cut from the scalloped frame so there must be a yellow scalloped frame floating around my design room.


The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn.  It is from a 6 x 6 pad which is all plaids.  I do wish they sold this size of plaid in 12 x 12 pieces.  The design is always larger on the 12 x 12 pieces.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Sunday. 

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Awe what a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Pastels’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Diane said...

Adorable card, and how creative to use a deck of cards, it turned out super sweet! Thank you to joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Kathy Krug said...

Such a happy spring card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT