Monday, March 12, 2018

Hello Flamingos

I have been having fun playing with these flamingo stamps from Gina K Designs.  They are showing up in many of my creations.

Today I was inspired by the sketch at Case This Sketch

 
And of course, the weekly challenge at The Paper Players is any shade of pink and of course, your flamingo is pink along with a pink mat peaking through the embossed card front.


My flamingos are hanging out on a Hello die cut ready to make the recipient smile when they receive it in the mail.  I am going to make this card for my shut ins that I mail cards to.  I know they will all smile.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Annie S. said...

Those flamingos are adorable...I hadn't seen them before! This is such a happy hello card and we're glad you shared it with us over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Made me smile too! What great coloring, sentiment and background! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!